Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i found one of my missing bras. to me, this is a big deal. that narrows the missing items list down to my ymca lock, discount movie tickets and tamoxifen prescription. tomorrow is lunch with brother jon at the india bistro on roosevelt. one of my favorite things in the whole wide world is enjoying indian food with jon. actually, doing anything with jon is one of my favorite things. and because i have a gift certificate won in a stranger slog happy trivia contest, the meal will be gratis (that's latin for "free"). just checked two websites for restaurant reviews and it was mostly positive. this bodes well.

the cat is lurking, and giving me significant looks. i think it means she wants wet food. she is now doing things to get my attention, like scratching the kitchen cupboard doors. to see is to obey, o great cat. i can refuse her nothing. well, almost nothing. i'm not that much of a crazy cat lady.

pushy

No comments:

Post a Comment